Standing Alternating Dumbbell Curls
- Stand up straight holding a dumbbell in each hand with both feet shoulder width apart.
- The palms of the hands should be facing your torso to start.
- While holding the upper arm stationary, curl the right arm forward while contracting the biceps until your arm is at shoulder level.
- Hold the contracted position for a second as you squeeze the biceps.
- As you return the right arm down to the starting position, begin moving the left arm up, following the same line as the right arm.
- One complete set is when both arms have been worked.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.